In order for the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation to pursue an investigation of your Architectural Barriers complaint please provide all documentation and information related to your complaint. If your complaint does not contain enough information for the Department to make a determination that a violation has occurred, your complaint may not be opened for investigation.
When completing section D of this form, important information to support your complaint may include:
Documentation to support your complaint may include: (Please do not send original documents. All documents you send us will be scanned, electronically saved, and then destroyed.)
- complete explanation of your complaint
- complete physical address of the building or facility where the alleged violation exists (including suite & building numbers and zip code)
- date you last witnessed the alleged violation
- names, addresses, and telephone numbers of any person at the facility or building with whom you discussed this matter
- names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witness to the situation
- approximate date the facility or building was built or renovated
- name, address and phone number of the building or facility owner
- TDLR project number
Please submit additional documentation in support of your complaint to the Department by fax (512)539-5698 or mail to TDLR, Enforcement Division, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas 78711. Please do not send original documents. All documents you send us will be scanned, electronically saved, and then destroyed. Submitted documentation can only be received via e-mail, fax or regular mail. Attachments cannot be submitted with this link.
- photographs of the problem
- inspection reports