In order for the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation to pursue an investigation of your Massage Therapy complaint please provide all documentation and information related to your complaint. If your complaint does not contain enough information for the Department to make a determination that a violation has occurred, your complaint may not be opened for investigation.
When completing section D of this form, important information to support your complaint may include:
Documentation to support your complaint may include: (Please do not send original documents. All documents you send us will be scanned, electronically saved, and then destroyed.)
- complete explanation of your complaint
- business name, physical address, phone and license number
- name, address, phone and license number of person who provided the service
- date the service was performed
- name, address and telephone number of any witness present when the service was performed
- problems resulting from that service
Please submit additional documentation in support of your complaint to the Department by fax (512)539-5698 or mail to TDLR, Enforcement Division, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas 78711. Please do not send original documents. All documents you send us will be scanned, electronically saved, and then destroyed. Submitted documentation can only be received via e-mail, fax or regular mail. Attachments cannot be submitted with this link.
- advertisements/business cards
- documentation provided to you at the time of the service
- signed parent or guardian consent form if the person receiving the service is under the age of 17
- receipt of payment for service
- photographs relevant to the complaint
- written statements made by any witness you identified in your complaint