- Renew a License
- Apply for a License
- Manage Your License
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractors Elimination of Architectural Barriers Athletic Trainers Auctioneers Barbering and Cosmetology Behavior Analysts Boiler Safety Code Enforcement Officers Combative Sports Court-Ordered Education ProgramsDietitians Driver Education and Safety Dyslexia Therapy Electricians Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Elevator / Escalator Safety Hearing Instrument Fitters and Dispensers Industrialized Housing and Buildings Laser Hair Removal Licensed BreedersMassage Therapy Midwives Mold Assessors and Remediators Motor Fuel Metering and Quality Motorcycle and ATV Operator Safety Orthotists and Prosthetists Podiatry Professional Employer Organizations Property Tax Consultants Property Tax Professionals
- Continuing Education
- Contact Us
Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractors Advisory Board Meeting
Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
AIR CONDITIONING AND REFRIGERATION CONTRACTORS ADVISORY BOARD MEETING
Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
This meeting will take place via videoconference, and will be broadcast on TDLR’s YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/TexasLicensing The meeting agenda and materials will be available on the department’s webpage at www.tdlr.texas.gov. If you need materials in an alternate format contact the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation at least 5 working days before the meeting date. Phone: (512) 463-6599, TDD/RELAY TEXAS: 1-800-relay-VV (for voice), 1-800-relay-TX (for TDD).
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Certification of Quorum
- Approval of Minutes – Meeting of June 22, 2022
- Public Comment
Any person wishing to address the Board must submit an email by following the Public Comment Instructions found on the last page of this agenda or located at www.tdlr.texas.gov. Emails must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 PM, June 21, 2022. TDLR offices will not be open for public comment.
Staff Reports – Briefing from staff and discussion:
Customer Service Division
- Case Highlights
Education and Examination Division
- Industry Update
Regulatory Program Management Division
- Current Highlights/Activities
- Overview of 2023 Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio requirements
- Sunset, Strategic Planning and Legislative Appropriation Request (LAR) Update
- Communication Outreach Statistics
- Licensing Division
- Discussion and possible recommendation on the proposed amendments to an existing rule at 16 Texas Administrative Code (TAC), Chapter 75, §75.100, regarding the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractors Program. The proposed rule amends §75.100 to state that compliance with Section 210.8(F) of the 2020 NEC is not required. This agenda item includes discussion of the public comments received on the proposed amendments.
- Recommendations for agenda items for next Board meeting
- Discussion of date, time, and location of next Board meeting
The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractors Advisory Board will accept public comments for the August 24, 2022 meeting.
Written comments must be submitted to Board.Comments@tdlr.texas.gov no later than 12:00 p.m. on August 23, 2022. Comments will be provided to the Board members for their review prior to the meeting but will not be read publicly during the public meeting.
If you wish to address the Board during the public meeting, please provide your contact information to Board.Comments@tdlr.texas.gov by 12:00 p.m. on August 23, 2022. During the meeting, you will receive an email with a link to join the meeting. You will be given up to three (3) minutes to speak. The Presiding Officer may reduce the time provided for public comments based on the number of requests received. Ensure that you have a reliable connection and clear audio. Sharing of pre-recorded audio or video is not allowed during the public comment period.
**Please email your public comment request to Board.Comments@tdlr.texas.gov. **
DEADLINE FOR PUBLIC COMMENT REQUESTS IS 12:00 PM, AUGUST 23, 2022
Email request for Public Comment must include:
- Agenda Item or Specific Topic
- Telephone number
- Please indicate whom you are representing. Ex: attorney, yourself or other
Failure to provide the information requested directly above could result in your comment being delayed or taken out of order.