Texas Commission of Licensing and Regulation Meeting Agenda
July 27, 2022 9:00 a.m.
The Texas Commission of Licensing and Regulation will hold a special meeting by videoconference. Once the meeting ends, a recording will be available on TDLR’s YouTube channel. The Commissioner presiding over the meeting will be present at the meeting location. The meeting agenda is available on the Department’s webpage at www.tdlr.texas.gov. If you need the agenda in an alternate format, contact the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation at least 5 working days before the meeting date. Phone: (512) 463-6599, TDD/RELAY TEXAS: 1-800-relay-VV (for voice), 1-800-relay-TX (for TDD).
- Call to Order and Invocation
- Roll Call and Certification of Quorum
- Public Comment *Comments will be limited to no more than 3 minutes*
Any person wishing to address the Commission in person should complete a Public Comment Form and submit it to the Commission Liaison at the meeting. Public Comments may also be made via videoconference. Any person wishing to address the Commission via videoconference must submit an email by following the Public Comment Instructions found on the last page of this agenda or located at www.tdlr.texas.gov. Emails must be submitted to the Commission liaison at Public.Comments@tdlr.texas.govby 12 p.m., July 25, 2022.
LEGISLATIVE APPROPRIATIONS REQUEST
- Discussion and approval of agency’s Legislative Appropriations Request for Fiscal Years 2024-2025 including update from the Sunset, Strategic Plan, Legislative Appropriations Request Work Group.
TEXAS COMMISSION OF LICENSING AND REGULATION
Online Public Comment Instructions
(If you are going to appear at the Commission meeting in person DO NOT complete this step to provide public comment. You will complete a form in-person at the meeting.)
Please note: The public comment portion of the agenda is not a time to speak about pending cases. If your case is on the agenda, you will be given an opportunity to speak when your case is called and you do NOT need to follow these procedures for public comment.
The Commission of Licensing and Regulation will accept public comments at the July 27, 2022 public meeting.
- Written public comments must be submitted to Comments@tdlr.texas.gov no later than 12:00 p.m. July 25, 2022.
- Written comments will be provided to Commission members for review prior to the meeting but will not be read aloud during the public meeting.
If you wish to address the Commission during the public meeting, please provide: your contact information to Public.Comments@tdlr.texas.gov by 12:00 p.m. July 25, 2022.
- You will receive an email invitation to join the meeting.
- You may join the meeting via computer or telephone, but you must join the meeting no later than 8:30 a.m.
- After 8:30 a.m. you may submit a written comment, but you will not be admitted into the meeting
- You may be required to download software to join the meeting, test your connection early to be sure you can connect to the meeting
- You will be given up to three (3) minutes to speak.
- Sharing of pre-recorded audio or video is not allowed during the public comment period.
Requests for Public Comment must include:
- Agenda Item or Specific Topic
- Email and Phone Number
- The name of the persons, firms, corporations, associations, classes, or groups you are representing, and the business address
- Your title, role, or position
The meeting chairperson may reduce the time provided for public comments based on the number of requests received.
**Please email your public comment request to Public.Comments@tdlr.texas.gov **
DEADLINE FOR PUBLIC COMMENT REQUEST IS 12 p.m. July 25, 2022.
Failure to provide the information requested directly above could result in your comment being delayed or taken out of order.