Behavior Analyst Advisory Board Meeting Agenda
BEHAVIOR ANALYST ADVISORY BOARD MEETING
Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.
This meeting will take place via videoconference, and will be broadcast on TDLR’s YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/TexasLicensing The meeting agenda and materials will be available on the department’s webpage at www.tdlr.texas.gov . If you need materials in an alternate format contact the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation at least 5 working days before the meeting date. Phone: (512) 463-6599, E-MAIL: email@example.com , TDD/RELAY TEXAS: 1-800-relay-VV (for voice), 1-800-relay-TX (for TDD).
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Certification of Quorum
- Open Government Training
- Open Meetings Act
- Administrative Procedure Act
- Public Information Act
- Approval of Minutes – Meeting of December 1, 2022
- Public Comment
Any person wishing to address the Board must submit an email by following the Public Comment Instructions found on the last page of this agenda or located at www.tdlr.texas.gov. Emails must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 PM, August 14, 2023. TDLR offices will not be open for public comment.
- Staff Reports – Briefing from Staff and discussion:
- Licensing Division
- Customer Service Division
- Enforcement Division
- Regulatory Program Management Division
- Current Projects
- Executive Office
- 88th Legislative Session and Bill Implementation Update
- Licensing Division
- Discussion and possible recommendation on the proposed amendments to existing rules at 16 Texas Administrative Code (TAC), Chapter 121, Subchapter A, §121.1 and §121.10; Subchapter B, §§121.20-121.22, 121.27, and 121.30; Subchapter C, §121.65; Subchapter D, §121.71 and §121.75; and Subchapter G, §121.90 and §121.95; new rules at Subchapter B, §121.26; Subchapter D, §§121.70, 121.72-121.74; Subchapter E, §§121.76-121.81; and Subchapter F, §121.85; and the repeal of existing rules at §§121.23, 121.24, 121.26, 121.50, 121.70, and 121.80 regarding the Behavior Analyst program; and the addition of subchapter titles to the existing chapter. The proposed amendments, repeals, and new rules implement changes from the recently conducted four-year rule review, restructure the rules for better organization and ease of use, update rule provisions to reflect current Department procedures, and replace outdated rule language.
- Recommendations for agenda items for next Board meeting
- Discussion of date, time, and location of next Board meeting
The Behavior Analyst Advisory Board will accept public comments for the August 15, 2023, meeting.
Written comments must be submitted to Board.Comments@tdlr.texas.gov no later than 12:00 p.m. on August 14, 2023. Comments will be provided to the Board members for their review prior to the meeting but will not be read publicly during the public meeting.
If you wish to address the Board during the public meeting, please provide your contact information to Board.Comments@tdlr.texas.gov by 12:00 p.m. on August 14, 2023. During the meeting, you will receive an email with a link to join the meeting. You will be given up to three (3) minutes to speak. The Presiding Officer may reduce the time provided for public comments based on the number of requests received. Ensure that you have a reliable connection and clear audio. Sharing of pre-recorded audio or video is not allowed during the public comment period.
**Please email your public comment request to Board.Comments@tdlr.texas.gov. **
DEADLINE FOR PUBLIC COMMENT REQUESTS IS 12:00 PM, AUGUST 14, 2023
Email request for Public Comment must include:
- Agenda Item or Specific Topic
- Telephone number
- Please indicate whom you are representing. Ex: attorney, yourself or other
Failure to provide the information requested directly above could result in your comment being delayed or taken out of order.