Board of Boiler Rules Summit
Wednesday, February 26, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
North Campus Building, 1st Floor Public Meeting Room #125E
1106 Clayton Lane Austin, Texas
If you are planning to attend this meeting and need auxiliary aids, services or materials in an alternate format, contact the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation at least 5 working days prior to the meeting date. Phone: (512) 463-6599, FAX: (512) 475-2874, TDD/RELAY TEXAS: 1-800-relay-VV (for voice), 1-800-relay-TX (for TDD)..
Watch the meeting on TDLR's YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/TexasLicensing.
- Welcome 8:00-8:05 (5 minutes)
- Opening Remarks and Introductions 8:05-8:10 (5 minutes)
- Roll Call and Acknowledgement of Quorum 8:10-8:15 (5 minutes)
- Overview of Texas Boiler Law and Rules History Relating to the Interval Between Internal Inspections
- Presentation-Proposed Rules Change for Extension of the Interval Between Required Internal Inspections
- Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 755, Section 755.026, Extensions, and Texas Administrative Code, Section 65.2 Definitions and 65.64, Extension of Interval Between Internal Inspections, and related law and rules
- Questions and Answers of Attendees
- Closing Remarks 10:30