Electrical Safety and Licensing Advisory Board
Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
ELECTRICAL SAFETY AND LICENSING PROGRAM SUMMIT
To Increase the Number of Qualified Electricians
Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 9:00 a.m.
North Campus Building - 1st Floor Public Meeting Room
1106 Clayton Lane, Austin, Texas
If you require auxiliary aids, services or materials in an alternate format contact the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation at least 5 working days prior to the meeting date. Phone: (512) 463-6599, FAX: (512) 475-2874, E-MAIL: Advisory.Boards@tdlr.texas.gov, TDD/RELAY TEXAS: 1-800-relay-VV (for voice), 1-800-relay-TX (for TDD).
Watch the meeting on TDLR's YouTube channel at – https://www.youtube.com/user/TexasLicensing
- Call the Summit to Order and Introduce Poll Everywhere participation option
- Introduce Guest Speakers
- Marianna Vega, Texas Workforce Commission
- Mike Meroney, Meroney Public Affairs
- Introduce Discussion Topic and Brainstorming Exercise - the Various Factors Affecting the Shortage of Qualified Electricians
- Discussion and Brainstorming Exercise - Possible Solutions to Address the Shortage of Qualified Electricians
- Review and Discuss Path Forward