On this page:
Sign Up for Email Updates
Stay up-to-date on recent developments with email notifications. Get info on changes to laws and rules, important notices, upcoming meetings, and more.
News and Updates
TDLR Health Monitor - December 2018 Edition
December 14, 2018
Articles in this December 2018 edition of The Health Monitor include updates on:
- the upcoming Texas legislative session
- administrative rules for orthotists and prosthetists program and podiatry program
- prescription pads and prescription monitoring requirements for podiatrists
- upcoming conferences and meetings
- federal guidelines on over-the-counter hearing aids
- guidelines for applicants with criminal convictions
The TDLR Health Monitor is a quarterly newsletter that provides news and information about TDLR’s medical and health-related programs. Archives of past editions of the TDLR Health Monitor can be viewed here.
TDLR Health Monitor - Q1, 2018
February 21, 2018
TDLR publishes the TDLR Health Monitor, a quarterly newsletter with news and information about the health and medical-related programs under the TDLR umbrella. This issue was published on February 16, 2018 and you can read it online.
TDLR Health Monitor - Q4, 2017
November 2, 2017
TDLR publishes the TDLR Health Monitor, a quarterly newsletter with news and information about the health and medical-related programs under the TDLR umbrella. The first issue was published on November 2, 2017 and you can read it online.
- Advisory Board applications available: August 1, 2017
- Advisory Board appointments by Texas Commission of Licensing & Regulation: October 2017
- Advisory Board meeting (voted to propose rules): December 13, 2017
- Proposed rules published for public comment: February 2, 2018
- Advisory Board meeting (voted to send rules to Commission for adoption): March 16, 2018
- TDLR Commission voted to adopt rules: March 27, 2018
- New rules become effective: May 1, 2018
- Licensing applications available: June 15, 2018
- License required: September 1, 2018