On this page:
Sign Up for Email Updates
Stay up-to-date on recent developments with email notifications. Get info on changes to laws and rules, important notices, upcoming meetings, and more.
News and Updates
TDLR Health Monitor - Q2, 2018
May 29, 2018
Articles in the third edition of The Health Monitor include an update on the Behavior Analysts program; upcoming changes to the Massage Therapy Exam; rulemaking update for several medical and health programs; TDLR website improvements; and information on outreach activities and upcoming conferences. The issue also includes our regular features A Closer Look and Advisory Board Meeting Calendar.
TDLR Health Monitor - Q1, 2018
February 21, 2018
TDLR publishes the TDLR Health Monitor, a quarterly newsletter with news and information about the health and medical-related programs under the TDLR umbrella. This issue was published on February 16, 2018 and you can read it online.
TDLR Health Monitor - Q4, 2017
November 2, 2017
TDLR publishes the TDLR Health Monitor, a quarterly newsletter with news and information about the health and medical-related programs under the TDLR umbrella. The first issue was published on November 2, 2017 and you can read it online.
- Advisory Board applications available: August 1, 2017
- Advisory Board appointments by Texas Commission of Licensing & Regulation: October 2017
- Advisory Board meeting (voted to propose rules): December 13, 2017
- Proposed rules published for public comment: February 2, 2018
- Advisory Board meeting (voted to send rules to Commission for adoption): March 16, 2018
- TDLR Commission voted to adopt rules: March 27, 2018
- New rules become effective: May 1, 2018
- Licensing applications available: June 15, 2018
- License required: September 1, 2018
Advisory Board Meetings
Next Meeting - December 6, 2018
The Behavior Analyst Advisory Board is scheduled to meet Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. in the 1st Floor Public Meeting Room of TDLR's North Campus, located at 1106 Clayton Lane, Suite 125E, in Austin. When the agenda and staff reports are available, they will be posted online. The meeting will be broadcast on TDLR's YouTube channel.