Sign Up for Email Updates
Stay up-to-date on recent developments with email notifications. Get info on changes to laws and rules, important notices, upcoming meetings, and more.
News and Updates
Adopted Administrative Rules
April 30, 2018
The Texas Commission of Licensing and Regulation adopted new rules regarding the Behavior Analyst program (16 Texas Administrative Code, Chapter 121, §§121.1, 121.10, 121.20 - 121.27, 121.30, 121.50, 121.65 - 121.70, 121.75, 121.80, 121.90 and 121.95). The justification for adoption is online.
TDLR Health Monitor - Q1, 2018
February 21, 2018
TDLR publishes the TDLR Health Monitor, a quarterly newsletter with news and information about the health and medical-related programs under the TDLR umbrella. This issue was published on February 16, 2018 and you can read it online.
TDLR Health Monitor - Q4, 2017
November 2, 2017
TDLR publishes the TDLR Health Monitor, a quarterly newsletter with news and information about the health and medical-related programs under the TDLR umbrella. The first issue was published on November 2, 2017 and you can read it online.
- Advisory Board applications available: August 1, 2017
- Advisory Board appointments by Texas Commission of Licensing & Regulation: October 2017
- Advisory Board meeting (voted to propose rules): December 13, 2017
- Proposed rules published for public comment: February 2, 2018
- Advisory Board meeting (voted to send rules to Commission for adoption): March 16, 2018
- TDLR Commission voted to adopt rules: March 27, 2018
- New rules become effective: May 1, 2018
- Licensing applications available: June 15, 2018
- License required: September 1, 2018