Midwives Educational Summit
November 6, 2020
9am – 4:30pm, subject to change
This conference will be held virtually, through an online link.
The TDLR Midwives Educational Summit is a one-day educational conference, hosted by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, for the purpose of discussing emerging topics and best practices in midwifery.
Five hours of TDLR continuing education credit will be awarded to all licensees who attend the entire day of sessions. No partial credit will be given. Online attendance will be verified. There will be two scheduled breaks and a break for lunch.
Topics covered include: The Importance of Early Diagnosis & Treatment of Infant Ear Deformities & Malformations; Managing Postpartum Hemorrhage in the Community Birth Settin; Midwifery in At Risk Communities; and The Millennial Midwife: Her Practice and Business Model.
Registration will open October 1, 2020. You must register for the event no later than November 1, 2020. You will be sent the link to the virtual conference upon registration.
January 31, 2020
July 26, 2019
January 7, 2019
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (PDF)
- Best Practice Guidelines: Transfer from Planned Home Birth to Hospital (PDF)
- New Mom Checklist for Maternal Mental Health Help (PDF)
- The Patient Health Questionnaire-2 (PDF)
- The Patient Health Questionnaire-9 (PDF)
- Postpartum Depression Predictor Inventory (PDF)
- PTSD CheckList – Civilian Version (PDF)
- Slides (PDF)
- Video Archive