Midwives Educational Summit
January 31, 2020
9am – 4:30pm
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Marcos Hotel Conference Center
Veramendi Salons G, H, & I
1001 E McCarty Ln, San Marcos, TX 78666
The TDLR Midwives Educational Summit is a one-day educational conference, hosted twice yearly by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, for the purpose of discussing emerging topics and best practices in midwifery.
Continuing education credit will be awarded to all licensees who attend the entire day of sessions. There is no charge to attend the Midwives Educational Summit or to receive continuing education credit.
Please check back for updates.
When You Arrive
Sign in at the registration table beginning at 8:30 am.
The center provides self-parking at no charge.
Lunch will be on your own. There are several restaurants close to the conference center.
July 26, 2019
January 7, 2019
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (PDF)
- Best Practice Guidelines: Transfer from Planned Home Birth to Hospital (PDF)
- New Mom Checklist for Maternal Mental Health Help (PDF)
- The Patient Health Questionnaire-2 (PDF)
- The Patient Health Questionnaire-9 (PDF)
- Postpartum Depression Predictor Inventory (PDF)
- PTSD CheckList – Civilian Version (PDF)
- Slides (PDF)
- Video Archive