Primary Source Verification
The following information obtained as part of the Texas Podiatric Licensure process has been primary source verified:
- Identity and Age.
- Certified transcripts from all colleges attended (undergraduate plus podiatry education).
- Passing National Board Scores (Part 1 and Part 2).
- Passing PM Lexis Scores (National Board Part 3).
- Certification letters from all states in which a license is held.
- Copy of podiatry diploma.
- Current CPR training (basic or ACLS).
- Current photo.
- Dean’s signature & podiatry college's seal on front of application.
- Self-Query Report from the National Practitioner Data Bank.
- Certification of completion of at least 1 year of an APMA/CPME approved residency.
- Texas Department of Public Safety & Federal Bureau of Investigation Fingerprint Criminal History Background Check