Site Navigation

Transferring Student Hours to Another Massage School

This page is for persons who do not hold a Texas massage therapist license, but have completed coursework (either out-of-state or at a Texas college/university) that may meet some or all of the education and training requirements needed to qualify for a license.

Start Over