Texas Tow Truck Operator Certification
Login Page Frequently Asked Questions
- Read the login page overview.
- Why aren't the Data Provider Number and PIN data entry fields showing?
A message indicating if the system is currently unavailable – or when the next scheduled system unavailability is – appears in green on the login page under the page title, “Texas Tow Truck Operator Certification”. If the system is unavailable when you access the login page, you will not see the Data Provider Number and PIN data entry fields.
- What do I do if I forget my Data Provider Number or PIN?
Send an email which includes your name and phone number to the following address: email@example.com. Please make sure your message includes the phrase 'Tow Truck Operator Certification' and which information you have forgotten. DO NOT include any Data Provider Number or PIN values in your emails.
- So, why did my browser view suddenly get changed to the login page?
Most likely you had been inactive on the TTOC Search/Update page for an extended period of time. You must log in again in that circumstance.
- With what browsers does the TDLR test the Tow Truck Operator Certification (TTOC) web pages?
The TDLR tests the TTOC web pages in the latest version of Internet Explorer. If time permits other browsers are also used in testing.
- If I have questions, how should I contact the TDLR?
Questions or concerns about the TTOC web pages or process should be directed to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure your message includes the phrase 'Tow Truck Operator Certification'.