Site Navigation

Change of Ownership for an Establishment

License Non-Transferrable

A barbering or cosmetology establishment license cannot be "transferred" to a new location.

If an establishment (other than a mobile establishment) changes ownership, you must apply for a new license, pay all fees, and meet the requirements.

Application and Fee

When ownership of an establishment changes, the new owner must submit a completed initial license application form with all required documentation and pay the non-refundable application fee.

Apply for an Establishment License


Gallery Establishment Owners

If you lease space to mini-establishments in your building, then you must include a completed independent contractor list with your application materials.

The mini-establishments are not required to apply for a new license.

Mini-Establishment License Holders

Mini-establishment license holders should submit a written notice of the change to our secure webform and include the following information: